Monday, February 11, 2019

Home is Where your Heart Is

"So your real home's in your chest!!" - Capt. Hammer

And then that is followed by the mission-made song "Lock up your heart and throw away the key."

Which is then followed by the best quote of the week. Shout out to Hna Robinson: "In the past two days, I've been homeless for both of them!!"
More details will be shared on a later date.

But now, a very simple testimony, of things I've come to know:
I know my Heavenly Father loves me, and is orchestrating the future. I've seen His hand in my daily life.
I know the Redeemer and Savior of the world, even Jesus Christ, loves ME, and has paid the greatest price to help me return to My Heavenly Father.
I know the Book of Mormon is true, and will change your life.
Now go read it. Change your own life.

See ya soon!!
Hermana Baer

No comments:

Post a Comment