Monday, March 5, 2018

Finish with a bang

Let's jump straight to Saturday: ...Nevermind, let's not. Exchanges were hard! I love Sis Andrus! I've learned from the error of my ways and will be a better companion.

Ok, Sunday: Roger got baptized! He was so happy and so excited! We even got to Skype in the Windy Ridge sisters (aka my old comp and Sis. Andrus' old comp!!) To take pictures! Wow! He was so happy and all the stress of making a baptism happen paid off! Wow:) see pictures below.

The rest of the week went something like this:
Brother Donnell (1st counselor of bishopric): Ya' know, Black Panther is still here showing in the theaters. It's breaking box-office records!
Me: Ya know, I'm still here breaking records in the field! *Cries*

 ._____. -_____- ._____.
Let's just say, I feel you Abraham. Probably not even really, but I've definitely had to face some desires this week. Like when we give a really good FHE lesson and Bro. Donnell ends on Marvel. Or when we go looking for a VeggieTales CD in Walmart and I just have to walk through the technology section with my eyes closed. That was fun. BUT, blessings are real! We helped Roger come closer to Christ, and we may even have another actual investigator! Wow! BendiciĆ³nes!!

es todo.

Foto tiempo!!

#builtinhandmixer! (Meringues are had to make without an electric mixer)

Exchanges! Hna Andrus, me, Sis. Padgett and Sis. Knapp

Blessings of technology

Roger and Elder Ward in their Tidy Whities! (Because of health problems, we had E. Ward and Bro. Wolf in the font with Roger, who sat in a chair. The two baptizing Roger then tipped the chair. It was really cool!)

Our Zone discovered Bang energy drinks. And they won't stop. They finna drown with how much they drink, if they don't explode first!


No comments:

Post a Comment