Thursday, May 10, 2018

cue Pokemon biking music

(Title references this . . . thing.) 
 
🚲🚲
YAY!! I'M SO HAPPY!  We got to bike quite a bit this week! Like, 20-ish miles on multiple days! Mostly because Hna Stowell thought she knew the area better than she does... But more sightseeing for me! Also, due to months of running for exercise in the morning, I didn't even feel it the next day! #blessings

I'm . . .  I dunno what to talk about. We are working with a joven named Lorean. She's technically on-date, but hasn't yet been able to make it to church due to work. It's kinda frustrating, as we visit her twice or thrice a week and nothing is progressing, so if y'all have some advice, I'd take it. We did fast with her on Tuesday, which ended up being one if the days we biked 20 miles:) While we did get really tired and slow, we didn't die! The spirit was there strong and everything! That was really cool to see. Fasting is the best! Next to Tithing! Next to the Word of Wisdom! Wow I luv da gospel!!

Um, I don't know what more is there. So, best quote of the week: If everyone's ugly, NO ONE IS! I can't even remember what the circumstances were, but it was funny. And true. And oddly comforting.

Well, I guess we'll see not quite all of you next Sunday!
Enjoy until then!

I give you permission to shout "Get yourselves Organized!" But this is my study desk with a view of my comp. She's studying or Something...

A snake. I named him Thlitherz

Pre-biking joy!

Post-biking joy!

Cinco de Mayo! We had tacos at our recent converts. If we're lucky, you may be to meet them in Tuesday:)

I dunno whose idea it was to put a mini dart board on the same pin as a picture of Jesus, but I still can't hit a bullseye.



No comments:

Post a Comment