Monday, September 3, 2018

Fruit Flies and Sugar Ants and Cocharoaches, Oh My!

Dear y'all,

I've decided. Sugar ants are my worst nemesis. (Nemesai? I dunno.) I don't wike it! This week there was a little too much jogging of memories of Washington and Dog Sitting. I, uh, CHOOSE not to, uh, take pictures... on purpose. 😅 Yep. Definitely DIDN'T forget... But I'm sure Mom has had too close of an encounter with fruit flies too recently to enjoy fully any pictures that would've happened. I will send you the one picture that happened this week. It happened at the end of the day. Frankly, it describes the week pretty darn good. Well? I dunno. Poor my English.

But, this week was full of a lot of us trying and others not being home. We texted, called, and dropped by many people, but it was not at all proportionate to the scanty number of lesson reports we did.
After reading and applying your weekly letter😅, I realize it was pretty alike to the image of Christ standing with His arms open, which, oddly enough, was a phrase or image I found myself sharing a lot this past week. Hmm. Peculiar...

But we served a long-lost member of our ward and if was really fun to see her smiling face and feel her love for missionaries and for the Book of Mormon! We even found an old Pass-Along card in a back corner of her house. Hidden treasure! It helped refuel and refill motivation.

I don’t remember the rest of this week. But I did do some really cool studies on character and integrity. Not... that I could... recall and share now... But Richard G Scott talks a lot about faith and  character. And it was cool. So go find and read them. Or the Book of Mormon. You'll find a cool answer there too.

That's all for now, Folks!
Hna Lauren Baer

This is it. My week in a nutshell. Also, the only picture between the two of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment